ESG/CSR – opportunities you should be exploiting
Behind the cryptic abbreviations ESG (environment, social, governance) and CSR (corporate social responsibility) lie some huge opportunities for companies. After all, it is increasingly the case that financial aspects are not the only deciding factor in investment valuations.
Your social impact also has some bearing
The reason is there is an assumption that companies with an ESG focus have a lower risk exposure. Not only this, but companies with an established corporate governance structure also form a more stable relationship with their customers and employees.
Being sustainable is also far-sighted, and preparing a sustainability report gives companies a tremendous opportunity. It creates transparency and satisfies the information requirements of the financial markets, stakeholders and media. It also places more emphasis on the importance of sustainability in company attitudes and employee awareness.
How we can help you
If you're looking for effective corporate social responsibility (CSR) processes and to create a CSR report, you've come to the right place. Together with our partner Management Alliance, a training partner for the German Sustainability Code (GSC) and a Deutsche Börse AG certified training provider for supervisory and advisory boards, we are pleased to offer you the following services:
- Client-specific analysis of the current situation at your company
- Help with developing your sustainability strategy
- Advice on designing your company website around ESG
- Workshops on how to implement ESG criteria
- How to respond to ESG requests from rating agencies
- Selection and analysis of key topics
- How to identify the right reporting standards (e.g. GRI)
- Project management and data collection for reporting
- Complete creation of your sustainability report
- Final quality check